click to enable zoom
We didn't find any results
open map
View Roadmap Satellite Hybrid Terrain My Location Fullscreen

₹ 10,000 to ₹ 50,00,000

₹ 15,00,000 to ₹ 10,00,00,000

We found 0 results. View results
Advanced Search

₹ 10,000 to ₹ 50,00,000

₹ 15,00,000 to ₹ 10,00,00,000

we found 0 results

4BHK Duplex At Tata Eden Court | Sale

₹ 2,18,00,000
Tata Eden Court, 1, Action Area II, Newtown, New Town, ,
Your search results
Fully Furnished


  • Updated On:
  • January 10, 2022
  • 4 Bedrooms
  • 4 Bathrooms
  • 3,772 ft2


Tata Eden Court is a meticulously designed project located in the prime location of  New Town. The well designed Tata Eden Court is spread over 8 Acres which comprises 632 units enclosed in a peaceful environment. Tata Eden Court provides you with 4 BHK duplex flats for sale of 3772 sq ft and 3864 sqft. The price available for 4BHK flats are 2.18cr +other charges for 3772 sq ft and 2.20cr+ other charges for the 3864 sqft. The payment structure of this project will be 10% on the booking amount and the rest 90% within the next 30 days.

Tata Eden Court is an offering from the well-established developer Tata Housing Development Company Ltd. which brings to you the best of the living amenities like Power Backup, Cycling and Jogging Area, Kids playing area, Indoor Games Room, Flower Gardens, Barbeque Pit and Waste disposal facilities. The address of this smartly designed project is Action Area 2, New Town, Kolkata which is in close proximity to the Airport and Salt lake and is also closely located to the CBD of Kolkata – Rajarhat.

New Town is a planned area situated in the northeastern periphery of Kolkata which falls under the district of North 24 Parganas and is a part of New Town Kolkata Development Authority which comprises of a blend of residential complexes, educational entities, corporate parks and commercial cum retail complexes. Prominent localities located near New Town include Salt Lake, Rajarhat, Baguihati and Lake Town. Most of the residential projects are multi-storey apartments such as NBCC Vibgyor, Hiland Willows, Bengal Peerless Anahita Complex, Tata Housing Avenida and Shapoorji Pallonji Shukho Brishti.

New Town Area is well connected by roads such as New Town Road, Allah University road, Biswa Bangla Sarani which is also a national highway NH12. Transport facilities are sufficiently available and moreover, the New Garia Airport line is expected to bring metro connectivity in the area sooner rather than later.

Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport is located just 12 km from New Town and can be easily accessed within half an hour. New Town is very nearly located to several entertainment destinations such as Axis Mall, Aquatica Water Park and City Center New Town. New Town and Salt Lake sector 5 are both developing employment l zones of Kolkata which houses several businesses and its parks such as DLF, TCS, Gitanjali Business Park and many more. These office hubs also boast the presence of several Multinational Companies such as IBM, TCS, CAPGEMINI, ACCENTURE among others.

Address: Tata Eden Court, 1, Action Area II, Newtown, New Town
Zip: 700160
Country: India
Country: India
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 30533
Price: ₹ 2,18,00,000
Property Size: 3,772 ft2
Rooms: 4
Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 4
Balcony: 2
Other Features
24*7 Security & Surveillance
CCTV Surveillance
Power Back-Up
Unit Features
Water Supply
walkscore2 / Car-Dependent more details here

Similar Listings

Fully Furnished

Flat In Godrej Platinum | 4BHK

On request
Signature of the Godrej Properties, a palatial 4 BHK with attached bathrooms, balconies an ...
Signature of the Godrej Properties, a palatial 4 BHK with attached bathrooms, balconies and dining space is out for ...
4 5 4,955 ft2details
Fully Furnished

4Bhk Duplex At Sakuntala Park | Behala

₹ 78,00,000
A palatial 4 BHK duplex with luxurious interiors and posh infrastructure is out for rent a ...
A palatial 4 BHK duplex with luxurious interiors and posh infrastructure is out for rent at Sakuntala Park, Behala.
4 3 1,800 ft2details
  • Let our team contact you.

    • Reset Password

    • Mortgage Calculator

    • Advanced Search

      ₹ 0 to ₹ 15,00,000

    Compare Listings